It’s Superbowl Sunday – who’s winning?
This potter has made a beautiful bowl based on a pun of the Superbowl. Have a look: The Alchemist’s Studio.
I wonder how a painter could capitalize on this:
- Rose parade? Roses always make a beautiful bouquet. But i am not an American, so relevance to me?
- Valentine’s Day? Those same roses…
- St. Patrick’s Day? The four-petaled shamrock might work, though they are not featured in any manner I would want to paint…grass grown, not much variety
- Easter? Easter lilies of course.
- Here in Canada we celebrate the Queen’s birthday on the “24th of May weekend” which really means the Monday immediately prior to or on the 24th of May. Flowers here are in full bloom and the selection is too great to list.
- July 1, Canada Day, does not really bring to mind anything. The red maple leaf on the flag is really a fall choice and sometimes not quite that red.
- The rest of the year does not bring to mind flowers.
Any suggestions for more ideas?